[Njtechdiv] Windows 10 questions

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jun 16 13:41:44 UTC 2019

I just bought a machine running Windows 10, and I'm finding it a bit
confusing.  I looked at National Braille Press, but they don't have a book
on Windows 10.  Can anyone recommend a website or book explaining how to
make it play nice with Jaws?  Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't.

I'm especially confused by the Mail icon.  I get into my mail, and then it
groups things by conversation, and a simple arrow up jumps me up several
messages.  How do I make it just give me one line per message, like good old
Outlook?

And how do I close a message, after I've read it?  Alt-f4 doesn't seem to do
the trick.

I haven't even tried something as crazy as replying to a message on that
machine.

Thanks.