[Njtechdiv] does anyone have an update on alexa and newsline?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Jun 22 13:35:59 UTC 2019

Hi list ken here.  Just tested newsline and alexa again and it still doesn’t know how to read properly.  I didn’t read braille like that when I first learned it Huh?  It is reading about trump and iran then it reads the next headline and skips backward two sentences into the iran item again reads the headline of the next one and suddenly skips maybe a whole paragraph to the next headline.  I never saw anything like it and newsline worked fine for the first couple of weeks on alexa. Ever since they had the updating problem newsline hasn’t worked on alexa I’m soon or later going to have to make a choice to disable it and forget it and just use the phone or online or the drastic step of resetting alexa.  I can’t believe it is just me.  Is anyone at NFB saying anything.  Meanwhile I would recommend that you not use newsline on alexa for the forseeable future.  Sorry but nobody at NFB is saying anything.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10