[Njtechdiv] talking wall clock

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 19:09:52 UTC 2019

does anyone know where I might find a talking wall clock.

I have looked on Maxi Aids, Independent Living Aids, Speak To Me, the
Braille superstore (formerly Future Aids), NFB's Independent Market, and
spoke with Amazon's Accessibility Assistance department but have not
found any success in finding such a thing. I've also spoke to Sherlock
Washington but haven't recieved a call back about it, yet?

the clock must be talking and have no pendulum. this clock is to be hung
over the entrance of a kitchen. the one I currently have is not talking
in sync with the time. the clock keeps time, it's just that the speaking
is off. for example, the clock shows it is 12 noon but it speaks that
it's 4 o'clock"... huh?

so any ideas who or where I can try?