[NJTechDiv] Fw: review Re: Dues

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 15:57:45 UTC 2019

Here is Joe’s response

From: joe ruffalo
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 9:51 AM
To: Jane Degenshein ; joe ruffalo
Subject: review Re: [NJTechDiv] Dues

    Jane, we will review this possibility of life time dues however, if a
person is a member in a chapter and a couple of divisions, something to work
out.
My suggestion is to wait until I stepdown as affiliate president in 2020.
For the time, as you know, a person can pay for  additional years as many
have done.

Joe
**
I will research it honey and get back to you