[NJTechDiv] Access World Tech Talk on Chrome ...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Nov 8 19:16:22 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Last night I listened to a really great and helpful presentation on a pod cast I subscribe to through my Victor Reader on using Google Chrome’s web browser. I found it to be an excellent presentation that had answered a lot of questions I’ve had on the use of Chrome. I went and looked it up on my Windows desktop computer and if you are interested in learning how to best use Chrome, the presentation is in their archive list. Here is the link to it and what their web site says about it. I can’t state again how helpful and good this one was!

Tek Talk welcomes two great friends of Accessible World, Chris Grabowski, and Kim Loftis of Mystic Access to discuss the topic: “Using Chrome as a web browser.” Hosted on Monday, October 28, 2019

If you want an internet browser that's fast, efficient, and offers a simple but powerful interface, Chrome may be perfect for you. In this presentation,
Chris and Kim of Mystic Access will discuss the features and benefits of Chrome, tips for transitioning from your current browser, and ways to customize
Chrome to make it most beneficial for your particular use. We'll demo the Chrome menu structure, show you how to configure settings, and exhibit the speed
of the browser. We hope to share a lot of helpful info, and, of course, your questions are welcomed.

Download tt-10-28-19-chris-grabowski-and-kim-loftis-mystic-access-discuss-using-chrome-web-browser.mp3 60.19 MB Hosted on Monday, October 28, 2019

http://www.accessibleworld.org/archives/tek-talk-archives

Eileen