[NJTechDiv] an accessible cell phone

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 20:08:43 UTC 2019

Hi list ken here with something to check out.  Don’t know how many get the daily emails from blind bargains but I just listened to the latest podcast on my echo and they demo a cell phone called the blind shell.  It’s kind of a cross between an old-school cell phone and the smart phones without the touch screen. So if you have an echo just ask it to play the podcast from blind bargains. The demo comes about 40 minutes in.  you can all thank Laurel king, she tipped me off to that podcast at our banquet the other night.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10