[NJTechDiv] C cleaner

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Oct 20 22:40:08 UTC 2019

Hi list ken here I use Ccleaner and really like it but yesterday I noticed something different. Instead of the usual anolyse and run cleaner buttons I saw a custom clean and an easy clean.  When I ran easy clean it seemingly just sat there it said first we must anolyse the computer to better find out how we can protect your privacy after nothing happened for a time I more or less gave up and ran the custom clean.  Was reading in the documentation a blog post that said the users of recent versions of it had automaticly updated everybody to this new format of CCleaner.  Does anyone else in group use this product and if so how long does it take for CCleaner to examin the computer before cleaning it. Also what advantages are there to running the easy clean rather than the custom clean. Does it actually do more with easy clean?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10