[NJTechDiv] Census

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Oct 30 16:37:19 UTC 2019

Tracy,

I’m not 100% certain about this since ten years was a long time ago, but I seem to recall a phone number that was given out and it was something that if you need assistance in completeing the sensus you could either do it via phone or they might send a sensus taker to your house to help you complete it.

Eileen