[NJTechDiv] problem with do not call

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 16:29:38 UTC 2019

Hi list have received so far three bogus social security investigation calls robocallers when I report to do not call it’s saying URL rejected contact your administrater both on internet explorer and on chrome. Have sent a verification email request to make sure my number is on the list. Does anyone know why this URL rejected is coming up. When I hit go back it said webpage expired.  What is going on also is there an alternative way to report this crap?
Sent from Mail for Windows 10