[NJTechDiv] Everything Announced at Amazon’s Fall 2019 Devices Event

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at aol.com
Sat Sep 28 14:18:21 UTC 2019

Hello I’m Laurie Neidhart there are many Laurie‘s here thank you Jane so much for this lovely lovely lovely email on the Amazon echo and related things from Amazon and I think I would like you to share it with everybody I don’t work before groups on the iPad yet I’m just not comfortable with it I’m sorry but I’m not super good with replying but I’m doing the best I can I would say I’m a little bit of a beginner not as much I just wanna show my dick thanks thank you so much have a really great day

Sent from my iPod