[NJTechDiv] question about BRF files

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Dec 4 13:34:39 UTC 2020

Looking at some of my brf files, they range from 140-200 KB.  I think one that’s around 200KB contains 3 volumes.

I bought a $30 SD card at Walgreen’s, which might be size 32, and it holds lots of brf books and files, at least 20 books.  When I’m done reading one, I delete it from the SD, but I tend to keep some cookbooks and such on the card.

My only quibble with the reader’s book reader is that it doesn’t recognize folders on the card.  I like to put different things in different folders, like music, cooking, knitting, etc, but the eReader puts them all together in its list.

Tracy