[NJTechDiv] Problem with Seary Calendar

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 11 01:35:51 UTC 2020

Hi again.

I spoke to a sighted friend of mine to let her know about the problems with
the calendar an MS Seary as she depends on it quite a bit for her business.
She tested it, and of course, came up with the same errors for the month of
January.  She also checked out February, March, an April as well, and those
months appeared to be ok at the moment.

So, right now it appears the glitch is only effecting the month of January.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope this doesn't change.

Trish