[NJTechDiv] printer

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:51:58 UTC 2020

perhaps there are simpler ways but this is one way:

press windows+i for settings.
tab once, arrow to and spacebar on devices.
tab once, arrow to and spacebar on printers and scanners.
tab to and spacebar on the let windows manage my default printer
checkbox to uncheck it.

shift+tab back to the printers and scanners listbox.
down or up arrow to and spacebar on the printer you want.
tab to and spacebar on the manage button.
tab to and spacebar on the set as default button.
done.

do let us know if you were to get it done, otherwise I can call you.