[NJTechDiv] Recommendations Needed

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:01:10 UTC 2020

Greetings to all,

I will soon be in the market for my first refreshable Braille display.
Hopefully I will be able to do some comparison shopping and test driving
during the national convention in New Orleans this upcoming summer, assuming
that it will be in person at at a reduced or full compacity. With that said,
for those of you who are on this list and have a Braille display, I would
like to hear your recommendations for a first time refreshable display user.
I have already received one from NFB of Massachusetts president and national
board member Amy Ruell to look at the 5th generation Focus Braille displays.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience. I will take recommendations
up through the June 2021 Technology Division meeting to take place on June
14th.

Thank you in advance.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada,
Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia, Connecticut,
Massachusetts, & Arkansas
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale