[NJTechDiv] out look

NFBNJ Webmaster webmaster at nfbnj.org
Wed Dec 30 17:15:03 UTC 2020

Angela,

First navigate to the window to view your mail by pressing CTRL+1.

Then press CTRL+SHIFT+O to open your Outbox folder.

The above works in Outlook 2010 and later. I am assuming it will also work
in Outlook 365, but I don't know since I don't have it on my computer.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
609-680-8488
Email:  <mailto:webmaster at nfbnj.org> webmaster at nfbnj.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> www.nfbnj.org
Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey> @NFBNewJersey
YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>
NFBNJTransformDreams
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.