[NJTechDiv] Podcast information.

Tony Santiago ts12865 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 15:42:54 UTC 2020

Hello folks,
Below are resources for listening to podcasts which I discussed during our technology phone conference. I thought I would share it here. Hope this is helpful to someone.

Links for Podcast info:

Apps used for searching and listening to podcasts:

For iOS:

Built in app, simply called Podcast

It should be somewhere on your home screen.  If you cannot find it.  Tell Siri to “open podcasts.”

The following can be found in the app store.

Overcast

Downcast

The following is a link to a web site where you can find a podcast player for windows.

Accessible Pod Catcher

https://www.webbie.org.uk/accessiblepodcatcher/

Podcasts of interest:

Whether you’re using iOS or windows podcast players, you can do a search for any of the following recommended podcasts. Of course, you can do a search of your own for anything that interests you.  There are literally thousands of podcasts to choose from.  These are just a few of my favorites four blindness and technology news.  I look forward to hearing about the great podcasts that you can discover.

Applevis Apple Accessibility Podcasts

FSCast for Freedom Scientific

 Hadley Presents variety of Blindness related podcasts

ISee David Woodbridge Blind Tech

Dot-to-Dot Amazon Echo

Mosen At Large Blindness related podcasts

TTJ Talk Tech Juggernaut Blind Tech

9to5Mac Daily daily Apple news

Apple Watch Cast Apple Watch news and info

Braille Monitor Podcast Episodes

Nat Fed of the Blind Presidential Releases

Tony Santiago
Sent from my iPhone