[NJTechDiv] Getting info when ripping CD's

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Feb 8 15:46:09 UTC 2020

I have been using Windows Media Player on my Windows 7 machine to rip CD's
to MP3.  It used to fill in all the info by looking it up on the internet
automagically-putting in the album name, artist, and track names without my
having to do anything-but now it doesn't.  I have to go to Amazon, find the
track listing, and type in all the names.

Is there any way to make WMP do the lookup again?  Or is there some other
program to use instead?  I see WMP isn't even on my Windows 10 machine, but
I don't know what took its place or what it does.

Thanks.