[NJTechDiv] nuts bolts and handtools via Hadley inside friends

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 15 15:46:17 UTC 2020

Another great resource of which we spoke on our January meeting was
podcasts.
Here is  the Hadley link:
podcast at hadley.edu
Here is the info:
Hadley Presents

                                Nuts, Bolts and Hand Tools
                                Listen in as we explore the basics of using
hand tools with a visual impairment. Gil Johnson, a visually impaired home
repair expert, shares tips on everything from measuring, to leveling to
hammering.

                                Listen Now

                                A downloadable transcript is available on
our site.

                                Have a suggestion for a future episode?
Email us at podcast at hadley.edu or call the Hadley Presents podcast line at
(847) 784-2870

                                700 Elm Street
                                Winnetka, Illinois 60093
                                800.323.4238 | hadley.edu

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
to join the senior list serve:
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
To join the tech div list serve:

NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net