[NJTechDiv] this is about moveing outlook from one computer to a new one

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 01:57:04 UTC 2020

Hello Lester,

If you need to move all the Outlook data that is in your old computer
you'll have to export all the data / folders into a ".pst" file (Personal
Storage Table). This stores all the Outlook data (copies of messages,
calendar events, and other items within Microsoft) on your computer
>From your old computer you'll need to back up and Export all the data and
then move this saved pst file to the new computer.
Once you'll install the Outlook 16 on the new machine, simply import this
pst file and all your Outlook data from the old computer will be available
on the new one.
In my personal opinion it's a bit hefty task and better let the Microsoft
do it for you because one might miss out on backing up of some important
data. So just to be on the safe side let Microsoft do this for you.

Hope this helps!

Pramit