[NJTechDiv] narrator instructor

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 8 21:06:26 UTC 2020

Hey there Trish
Good info from Linda and BTW We have a great resource which was recognized
in the flying-blind newsletter in May:
our tech division seminars page on our state website
Here is the link to our seminars page and there is a discussion led by Rick
Fox and me as the host there too , so look for
narrator and windows 10
https://www.nfbnj.org/technology-seminars/