[NJTechDiv] copying Zoom invitations

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:46:15 UTC 2020

every Tuesday and Thursday, my sister joins a meeting via Zoom, but the
invitation does not include the landline phone numbers she can call if
she is encountering a problem with the computer or the microphone,
however she can get the numbers from a participant who can copy the
invitation before the meeting starts. the invitation does include the
landline phone numbers.
how can I do the same, do I have to be a host? if not, what are the
steps to copy the invitation?

I also would like to know if there is a setting that the host might not
be aware of that would include landline phone numbers when the
invitations are sent? the meeting IDs and passwords are changed every
Tuesday and Thursday.