[NJTechDiv] change search in internet explorer

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:58:56 UTC 2020

woops, my bad... I reread your query. since I don't use Internet
Explorer any more for certain reasons, giv the following a try:

start Internet Explorer.
press the ALT key, then T, then A.
press the down arrow to select the search providers category.
press the tab key until you reach the find more search providers link.
press the space bar to activate the link.
after the page finishes loading, keep pressing G until JAWS announces
"Google search".
down arrow until JAWS says "add to internet explorer".
press the space bar to activate it.
you will be asked if you are sure you want to do this, press the space
bar on the yes button.

now you should be returned to the manage addons dialog.
press alt+f4. you're not done yet.

press the ALT key, then T, then A again.
press the down arrow to select the search providers category.
tab once to a list box of the search providers installed.
down arrow to Google.
tab to and space bar on the Set as default button.
tab to and space bar on the close button.  now you're done.

if this is not what you wanted, explain exactly what you want to do.