[NJTechDiv] when e mail does not read

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:50:02 UTC 2020

its not a good idea to allow pictures.  it’s a security risk and can
allow all sorts of possibly malicious content.  Modern email programs
don't allow external content by default.

if you really, really trust the sender and knows the message is what it
really claims to be, perhaps external content might be turned on when
opening this specific
message then turned off again, but I don't know how to do this for
Outlook 2016 and have no idea if any of the content would be readable by
any screen reader.

personally, I wouldn't take the risk of potentially getting infected.