[NJTechDiv] new edge

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 11:42:21 UTC 2020

Hi tech division members.  Last night when I shut down I was going quickly so didn’t notice that it had the update and shutdown but this morning when I sign on it said working on updates when the password was entered an edge browser setup came up they have apparently updated windows to give us this new version of edge.  Just now took it for a little test-drive going to newsline then doing a search.  It reads surprisingly well not as clunky as edge did before.  Don’t know yet whether I’m going to set it as default yet want to see how it performs doing a harder task like when I upload my next radio show to mixcloud but right now it looks promising.  Before, edge seemed slow and clunky also will have to try it on facebook.  But will let everyone know.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10