[NJTechDiv] 2020 census

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 25 12:59:52 UTC 2020

Has anyone filled out the 2020 census online for a household of 2 or more
people?  I am having some trouble.

The first time I tried, it threw me out when I was nearly done.  I think
maybe I took more time than it thought I should.

Also, when it asked how many people are in my house, I said 2, me and my
husband.  It insisted then that there were 3: me twice, + my husband.
Should I have said there are 1 person in my house?  I'm a bit confused. I'm
afraid to start over and look at the Help section, because then it will time
me out again.

I was going to do the census with Firefox, but it said up front to use IE
and Jaws, so that's what I did.  It was a little funky finding the right
checkbox, but it did work (except for the problems I mention.)

If anyone has done it for a multi-person household, I'd welcome some hints.

Thanks.