[NJTechDiv] Facebook

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun May 3 14:46:24 UTC 2020

Thanks Georgia.
I signed up for Facebook, and then it said it had to determine I am not a
robot.  First it told me to record a video, which I did, though it wasn't
easy, because I was supposed to "position my face in the circle".  Then it
told me to upload a photo, which I used AIRA to do, also.  But my account is
still disabled.  Either I've been scammed, or I'm a robot and don't even
know it.  I knew Facebook wasn't worth the trouble.