[NJTechDiv] zoom camera question

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at aol.com
Thu May 7 21:46:35 UTC 2020

Hello I am Laurie. I am not a computer teacher, but I’ll tell you what I know. I use an old iPod six generation touch. I go on Zoom I use the camera provided by the machine head for phones or no headphones and I use the microphone provided by my iPod and I unmute it first I can’t raise my hand until I unmute it and then I go all the way down till it says more papa more and then I could raise my hand or lower my hand that is what I found out last night. I was really scared to try zoom in that way, but I feel great that I did. Thank you I hope that was helpful. From Laurie

Sent from my iPod