[NJTechDiv] free health apps

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 13 17:22:40 UTC 2020

Hi Angela, you wild app-hunter!

The iPhone has an app called Health built-in.  I don't use it, but other
people like it.

I have an app called 7-minute workout that I use sometimes.  It describes
all the exercises, and it only takes 7 minutes to do 1 round.  Some of the
exercises are pretty intense.

The app I use most is Fitbit, but you have to own a Fitbit, so that doesn't
help you.  I use it to count my steps and see how many minutes I've been
active in a day.  Silly thing doesn't count walking around the kitchen
cooking as being active, though, and that ain't right!

Tracy