[NJTechDiv] I phone advice

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 21:07:21 UTC 2020

well, in terms of size, the iPhone SE2 is basically the housing of an
iPhone 8 with the processor and guts of the 11, and the size of the
screen remains at 4.7 which is considered "the sweet spot" that most
people desire, unless you are gravitating towards a bigger screen size.
the iPhone SE2 is bringing back a physical home button, and sports a
single back facing camera. among other specs like a great battery life,
the cost is relatively affordable around $360, unlike that of the iPhone
11 or 11 Pro.