[NJTechDiv] questions about latest Facebook version

Annemarie Cooke aec732 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:00:56 UTC 2020

Hi, Listers.
I  use FB with Chrome or Firefox and Fusion 2020.   I  used
m.facebook.com  with Firefox and on my iPhone SE. The display was
simpler than with Chrome and all was well.
Recently, the FB display got crazy busy even with the mobile display.
The high-contrast Search field is gone and I  have to tab for links to
finda  search feature.

And what the heck is "adding to his/her story"?  I  used to be able to
just search for a friend who had not showed up recently (thank you
algorhythm) and now it is more complicated. Do I want their posts,
photos, groups?

I  am so disappointed with what used to be so easy to use. Is there
any other way to get the old mobile  display?

Thanks for any assistance.
--
Annemarie Cooke