[NJTechDiv] Coming up Wednesday: What's new in iOS 14

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:50:06 UTC 2020

What's new in iOS 14 for Assistive Tech Users

Wednesday Nov 11, 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIsfuqupz4vHNQyilLWzq8Pwms7VW0xsAYT Copy Invitation Copy

Have you upgraded to iOS14, or are you still weighing the pros and cons? Join us for an overview of what's new, what's improved and what's buggy: we'll go over the major changes affecting assistive tech users, and then take some time to discuss your experiences with the iPhone's newest operating system.
About Heiskell Library Tech Programs
Anyone is welcome! Our remote tech and culture programs are an evolution of the in -person and hybrid workshops hosted at the Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library. Whether you're blind, sighted, or somewhere in between, in New York City or on the other side of the world, we welcome you for fellowship, learning and dialog.
so we know how many people to expect.
To join our technology and Braille team's event announcement list, just email heiskelltech+subscribe at googlegroups.com <mailto:heiskelltech%2Bsubscribe at googlegroups.com>  - we'll let you know about all the other remote programming we offer.
To learn more about us or suggest a workshop, or to volunteer your time, contact our tech coordinator: chanceyfleet at nypl.org <mailto:chanceyfleet at nypl.org>
To support open discussion and patron privacy, our workshops are never recorded.

--

Chancey S. Fleet

Assistive Technology Coordinator

Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library

(212) 621-0627