[NJTechDiv] newsline

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 1 17:33:25 UTC 2020

It auto-downloaded to my iPod yesterday.  It's quite different.

When I first started it, I had to log in, then I got stuck in KNFB settings,
and had to deactivate the app and come back in.  After that, it's been OK.

Everything is on the home screen-publications, TV listings, and KNFB Reader.
It's a bit cluttered, to me, but I'm getting used to it.

I'll get around to downloading it to my phone in a couple days.

Tracy