[NJTechDiv] Identifying objects in the home

Patricia Ebel patriciaebel0302 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 23:50:50 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I want to ask advice and get opinions about what device may work well for
you for Identifying items  around your home like laundry detergent, cans of
soup,  boxes of  cereal and so on.  I do know about all the apps for the I
phone and am looking for something other then an app.  I do know about the
New OrCam hand held device and the item that hooks up to  Alexia, Show and
Tell.  Does anyone else have anything else they have tried or have you used
any of the 2 I just mentioned?

Thanks again so much, I value this division.

Warmly,

Trisha