[NJTechDiv] Zoom on the iPhone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 13 14:53:21 UTC 2020

Last night, I came into our meeting through the Zoom app on my iPhone.
After a while, an annoying thing started happening.  I would try to swipe
right to find "more" to raise my hand, or, at the end, to find "leave", and
the phone would constantly interrupt VoiceOver and go to the active speaker
avatar, or my avatar, even when I had started at "headphones".  I couldn't
get it to say the button I had swiped to, and it finally got so hung I had
to go to the app switcher and shut Zoom from there.

Does anyone know how I can stop this happening, so I can hear what button
I'm swiping to and activate it?