[NJTechDiv] {Spam?} using keys to surf the web

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 13 13:36:32 UTC 2020

Hi Les.

What screen reader are you using?  Jaws?  Jaws has a whole section under
Help explaining how to surf the Web.  I don't use all the possible
commands-the basics are usually enough for me.

H to go to next header, f to go to next form field, 1 to go to major
headings, b to go to next button.

There are some other commands that are useful, but those will get you a long
way.

Tracy