[NJTechDiv] Downloading in Firefox

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:16:06 UTC 2020

Hi Tracy,

Select the downloaded file in the firefox using Ctrl + J and then hit the
context menu.
Select the option that says "Open Containing Folder".
This will open the exact file location with the file already selected.
Now simply use the copy command Ctrl + C and go to the location where you
need to place the file and do Ctrl + V.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Pramit