[NJTechDiv] introducing the ios 14 home screen with widgets, the app library and more from our friend Matt Vollbrecht

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 20 00:27:44 UTC 2020

Hey tekkies
Here you go:
                        Voiceover and iOS 14 – Introducing the App Library
and Other Home Screen Features
                        by ttjblogowner

                  As promised, we begin what will be several days, or
several weeks, of tips, tricks, and tutorials for both sighted and non
sighted users, on iOS 14. These first few posts will focus mainly on
Voiceover demos. Today, we show off the new Home Screen widgets and widget
stacks, the App Library, and how to hide Home Screen pages, all while using
Voiceover. Enjoy.:)

                  ios14-homescreen.m4a

                  ttjblogowner | September 19, 2020 at 1:44 pm | Categories:
How-tos | URL: https://wp.me/pa7eV6-ze

                        Comment    See all comments

            Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from The Tech Juggernaut.
            Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

            https://ttjtech.net/2020/09/19/voiceover-and-ios-14-introducing-the-app-library-and-other-home-screen-features/

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey
to join the senior list serve:
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey
To join the tech div list serve:

NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net