[NJTechDiv] Never mind

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 11 14:39:41 UTC 2021

Got it done.  It took a little poking around in Settings, but I found it.

However, at the end it wants me to enter the new password in Settings, and it won’t show me the on-screen keyboard.  I can flick to it, but flicking letter by letter through the whole keyboard is awful.  Guess I’ll have to contact Apple Disability some time.

Tracy