[NJTechDiv] Fw: IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOUT E-MAIL!

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 23:07:25 UTC 2021

I suspect that there is only one inbox that is receiving email from
Hotmail and Yahoo. is there only one inbox? if so, each account will
have to be instructed to not combine or unify the inboxes.

to manually check for email, try pressing control+f5, although Outlook
will automatically poll for new email every so often. I don't know the
default amount of minutes.