[NJTechDiv] Mp3 Files

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 15 11:50:45 UTC 2021

I have been using convertfiles.com when I need to convert a file from 1
format to another.  It has lots of ads, but doesn't otherwise seem to have
caused any problems.

I use the site's browse button to choose the file I want.  The site fills in
the combo box with my file's type, and offers another combo box with types I
can convert to from my type.  I select the one I want, hit convert, wait a
bit, and up comes a link I can follow to download my converted file.

I'd rather have a bit of software that's on my PC, but haven't really found
something accessible, and this free online converter has done the trick.

HTH.

Tracy