[NJTechDiv] changing P D F's to word documents

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 15 12:35:59 UTC 2021

If you get into the PDF, then hit alt to get into the file menu, then arrow
down, you should come to an item "convert to Word or Excel".  Some docs are
set so you can't save or convert them, but a lot can be saved in another
format.

I usually arrow down all the way to "save as text", but Word is also an
option.

And, now I've seen this, I'm going to try converting a PDF statement to
Excel and see if it's more readable.

Tracy