[NJTechDiv] Question - antivirus

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 01:30:12 UTC 2021

Greetings to all,

I am currently running McAfee on my Windows 10 laptop. Is this the best
antivirus program or should I be looking into something else? If something
else, what antivirus program do you recommend? Please let me know when you
get a moment.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware,
Massachusetts, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia,
Connecticut, & Arkansas
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale