[NJTechDiv] Apple Store pickup

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 02:51:19 UTC 2021

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 9:36 PM Kelsey Nicolay via NJTechDiv <
njtechdiv at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> I’m wanting to purchase an iPhone Se 2020 direct from Apple. However, the
> delivery dates are a couple weeks out, so I was considering doing an in
> store or curbside pickup since those seem to yield faster processing times.
> The closest Apple Store that is open is two hours away (all the local
> locations are closed due to COVID), so getting there is not going to be
> easy. My dad drives right by two locations that are open, so I was
> wondering if he can pick up my order if I provide him with the confirmation
> email and a picture of my ID or if I will have to be present. I’ve had
> family members pick up prescriptions for me before, but I’ve never done
> culbside pickup through Apple, so I’m not sure what their policies are
> concerning whether someone else can pick up an order on my behalf. Has
> anyone had experience with Apple’s curbside pickup? If so, did they let
> someone pick up the order if you were not able to be present?
>
> Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone
> NJTechDiv:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/serena.c.cucco%40gmail.com

Hi,
I haven’t had any experience with Apple, but I would try letting your dad
go there for you. Several times, I have gone with my dad to the Verizon
store to help him deal with the problems with his cell phone. He really
hates technology! Other than the tech-support guy clarifying which of us
was having a problem, everything was fine. He let me ask and answer all
questions for my dad. Good luck exclamation
Serena
--
Sent from my iPhone, Please excuse any brevity or dictation errors