[NJTechDiv] Blank messages

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 19 13:33:52 UTC 2021

Hi Lori.

I think the reason people think your message is blank is because it is coming out at the bottom of an email rather than the top, where people expect it to be.

I don’t know what software you are using.  I am using Jaws and Windows, so, when I reply to an email, I often hit control +home to make sure I’m at the top of the message. I think you’re using Voiceover, so maybe doing a double tap to make it say “edit at start” is the answer there.

Tracy

P.S.  I copied your message from the bottom up to the top, otherwise it would have looked like it was blank.

------