[NJTechDiv] computer problem with fusion

Underdogmj underdogmj at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 18:34:34 UTC 2021

Hello  it is Lester I am sending out a question about  fusion  for Angela she is having a problem with her computer
she was writing a email and she pushed  the key to read it back to her self
This is what happen
The screen went black and back to all white screen no letters
Not any of the keys would work it just stayed white and no letters
Jaws would not talk
I am just relaying the problem for her
Thanks for any help and you can email me or call
thanks from  lester

frrom the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is
it is what you do with it that matters