[NJTechDiv] FW: [Apple411] Silence Unknown Callers on Your iPhone: Rita's iDevice Advice for January 4, 2021

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 5 12:55:48 UTC 2021

I have done this by using Do Not Disturb.  I think my phone is still on iOS12.  But I still have to go in periodically and delete all those unwanted calls from the phone list.  I wish they wouldn't come through at all.  I thought Congress passed a law to cut down on robocalls, but we still get an awful lot.