[NJTechDiv] Victor Reader Stream 2nd Generation For Sale!

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:21:50 UTC 2021

Greetings to all,

I recently acquired a Victor Reader Trek and am enjoying it so far. With
that said, I am ready to part with my ever reliable, dependable Victor
Reader Stream 2nd generation, which has been serving me well for seven
years.

The Stream is in good working order with one minor glitch. (It is a senior
you know!)  In order to hear the sound, you need to plug in either a pair of
headphones or an external speaker via the headphone jack located directly to
the right of the SD card slot.

I am including with the Stream,  a 4 GB SD card, but it can also take an SD
card up to 32 GB.

I am asking $100 for it, but open to negotiation.

If you are interested, please contact me at 609-680-8488 or at
bmackey88 at gmail.com <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> .

First come first served!  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware,
          Massachusetts, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West
Virginia,
               Connecticut, & Arkansas
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team