[NJTechDiv] about making filesor folders

Jane Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 15:52:44 UTC 2021

Hey less you’re getting confused with files and folders if you wanna make a new folder you need to be in the inbox so it will place the folder underneath inbox and before all the other draft sent etc. so make sure you’re in the inbox and then make your folder and then when you want to move a message I’m assuming you’re in mail a message to your new folder use the application key and look where it says move and then arrow to the folder you want and enter not sure if you’re talking about windows live or outlook

Sent from my iPhonewoo hoo