[NJTechDiv] Defuser that is accessible

The Blind MacGyver theblindmacgyver at sudomail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:28:53 UTC 2021

This is the diffuser that I purchased from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JD2GDKN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What I do is get 8 ounces or use a one cup measuring cup of water and add the oils. The front of the machine has two buttons one for the light setting. And the other one is a timer button press ones for one hour twice for two hours three times for four hours I believe. Would love to know if anybody has any other suggestions.