[NJTechDiv] Google Calendar and iPhone 10

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:04:22 UTC 2021

Greetings to all,

My mom is having a glitch with her iPhone 10.

When she goes to view her Google Calendar via the iPhone Calendar app, for
whatever reason it isn't showing all of the events displayed on her Google
Calendar. But all of the events do display when she views her Google
Calendar on her laptop. Her Google Calendar is linked to her iPhone.

Any solutions on how she can resolve this head scratcher? Please let me know
at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Pennsylvania
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware,
Massachusetts, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, South Dakota, West Virginia,
Connecticut, & Arkansas
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind DeafBlind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale